SWANHOLM
We made the annual trip to Swanholm Peak (our favorite) on the weekend just before the solstice. There was still so much snow, we couldn't get to the lookout or the lake.
I love the clouds in this photo of Rick and Brent.
We battled rain and snow all day long, but it sure made for some beautiful sights.
I've never seen a sunset quite like this one.
JARBIDGE
We made our second annual trip to Jarbidge, NV, for Memorial Weekend. The trail was too muddy, so we drove our 4-wheelers in on the road. We had a larger crowd this year - nearly occupying the entire downstairs of the barn hotel and dominating the "poorler." This isn't quite everyone!
I was well-prepared for a chilly, and wet, ride in.
We had a great day for a ride around the area on Sunday. These are our friends, Dan and Ellisea.
I think this sign has been rotated...
THE PIG/LIME CREEK
We spent a mid-May weekend with Michael and his puppy, Bryer, at The Pig and did some scouting for bears at Lime Creek.
JEEP RIDE
In April, we took the jeep for a drive on the Baja Road and had some excitement on a rocky part.
BRUNEAU CANYON
In late March we took advantage of some warm weather at Bruneau Canyon.
We had a great camp site on a bank above the river...
...and a nice warm fire that evening.
OWYHEES
In early March we got out for some hiking at Crane Falls and a quick over-nighter in the Owyhees.
The clouds set in, and it got a bit chilly. We started the fire early that afternoon!
1 comment:
Sarah, I love the picture of you in your Minion costume.
Post a Comment