Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kansas Visits

I've been able to visit Kansas twice so far this year. The first was for my Dad's birthday in April. Mom and I drove to Topeka for a day and got this great shot with Aunt Anne and Grandma.



The second trip was for the 4th of July. Both of my cousins, Scott and Paul, were going to be there, so I decided to go too. I spent a whole week hanging out in Ark City with my parents and Susie, catching up with old highschool friends, and seeing all the Kuhns in Topeka.



I didn't take many family photos for some reason, but a did get a shot of Paul and his little girl, Stella...



...and a great one Scott and me with Grandma.



On my last day, Mom, Dad and I drove by this beautiful field of sunflowers on our way home from lunch. I love Kansas.

No comments: