First of all, we played golf on Friday afternoon. This was the first time playing with my nephew Sean, ever, and my first time playing with my other nephew, Brian, since I was about 8 or 9 years old. What a blast!
That night, we had some fun with Halloween costumes.

Saturday morning, I had to get up early for the conference. Linda actually delivered breakfast to my room!!!
Saturday night, I tagged along to a dinner party with a bunch of commercial airline pilots. No photos to post though.
Sunday, the sports marathon continued when the whole family came over for a BBQ. We played badminton and ping pong. And we got a great group photo.
I got to see both of my GREAT nephews, Gavin and Ty.


And I got to spend a little extra time with Sean.
A fantastic weekend went way too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment