Thursday, November 19, 2009

Go Pokes!

Rick and I flew to Kansas to go see an Oklahoma State football game with my parents. We had tried to do this last year, but the kick-off time was changed without our knowing and we missed it! This year, we had success. What fun it was! After the all-you-can-eat pregame...

...we headed out into the enormous, packed, and constantly cheering stadium to watch the Cowboys beat the Texas Tech Red Raiders.

You know, it wasn't that cold outside, but we were bundled up anyway.

I think Dad wins the award for most team spirit.

The other highlight of the trip was playing with Susie. I was surprised by how much she has grown. She is such a great little dog. Still a puppy, she has very good manners and is so much fun to play with. It turns out this beagle likes to fetch!



No comments: