Dale visited us for about 2 weeks in April. The main objective while he was here was to get into the desert and hunt rock chucks (a.k.a. yellow mantled marmots.) The desert is so pretty in the springtime. Rick took time off from work, but I am nearly out of vacation time. I did go with them one weekend. Here is our campsite in Cannibal Canyon. I was trying to prevent an allergy attack, but Rick thought it was a hold up.

Our friend Brent joined us Saturday morning.
We hiked out of camp and onto the desert flat. Here's a shot of our camp below.

We hiked up onto one of the canyon rims for a spectacular view of the country below. If you look closely you can see our bikes to the top right of Dale's binoculars.

Of course when we were home...we did puzzles.
No comments:
Post a Comment