Our first camping trip of the year was at
Bruneau Sand Dunes in the RV park. (All of our friends have RVs, so camping in March weather is just fine for them, with their heat, running water, ovens, and
snuggly warm beds.) Here's how we camped. The tent is a tailgating tent attached to the back of our truck.

The dunes were pretty cool. I think they are the tallest in North America or something. We climbed up part way and tried to be creative with the camera.

We found a really strange track in the sand and decided to follow it. Any idea what it was?


We had an amazing stack of wood for our fire.

By the second night, we had a
Jenga fire. I think you'll be able to see what I mean.
Back to the track in the sand. Check out who made it!
No comments:
Post a Comment