
My friend Jennifer visited from Pardeeville, WI, last weekend. We took her rafting on the S. Fork of the Boise R. Our 100F+ weather was unfortunately over. The high that day was ~84F, and we had some wind and rain for part of the trip. It was chilly, but we had a great time anyway.

Rick rowed us down the ~15mi. stretch while Jennifer and I rode in (wet) luxury. Mike came along as our scout and rescue boat. Luckily we didn't need rescuing. This is Mike and his kayak stealing a ride on the back of our raft.
3 comments:
Keep these updates coming! It's great to know / see what you're up to.
I thought the trip was fun and the company was great. I can't wait to see the review of the breakfast restaurant...
We ate at Cracker Barrel. It was really CHEAP! I didn't take a photo, so it cannot get a review in my blog. NO PHOTO, NO REVIEW! (Netch!)
Post a Comment